Monday, October 8, 2012

Alzheimer's Disease



Alzheimer's Disease 

It is a developing brain disease that slowly does away with memory and thinking skills results in confusion, disorientation, reason, understanding, and eventually leading up to the inability to perform the most basic tasks of daily living.  Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia among older people.
The disease is named after Dr. Alois Alzheimer a german psychiatrist and neuropathologist who was the first to publish a case of  "presenile dementia" which would later be known as Alzheimer's Disease.

What is Dementia??

The loss of cognitive functioning; thinking, remembering, reasoning, and behavior abilities.  
Dementia is cause by many conditions and diseases but the two most common cause for dementia in older people are Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia.

Continue

Memory loss or dementia may also be caused by:

  • medication side effects
  • chronic alcoholism 
  • tumors or infections in the brain
  • blood clots in the brain
  • vitamin B12 deficiency
  • thyroid, kidney, or liver disorders
Note that most of these conditions are temporary and reversible.

What happens to the Brain??

Alzheimer's disease comes into the brain like a thief, there is no specific knowledge of how the disease begins until there is  significant evidence that could have started a decade or more before.  Even though the person is asymptomatic at the early stage of Alzheimer's there is toxic changes taking place in the brain.  Alzheimer's disease causes abnormal deposits of proteins from amyloid plaques and tau tangles on both the inside and outside neurons while damage dendritic spines, decrease synaptic input, and decrease plasticity.  As the plaques accumulates the damages spreads to the cerebral cortex and  hippocampus, which is responsible for forming memories.  As the neurons die in large numbers the affected regions of the brain begin to shrink.

Early signs and symptoms

Memory problems, such as trouble finding the correct words or poor judgment.
Mild Alzheimer's disease 
Memory loss worsens and cognitive abilities are significant:
  • getting lost
  • trouble handling money and paying bills
  • repeating questions
  • taking longer to complete normal daily tasks
  • poor judgement 
  • losing things - misplacing things in odd places
  • mood and personality changes
Moderate Alzheimer's disease


At this point the damage done to the brain affects language, reasoning, sensory processing, and conscious thoughts.
  • increase memory loss and confusion
  • problem recognizing familiar faces
  • inability to learn new things
  • unable to multitask 
  • problems coping with new situations 
  •  hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia 
  • impulsive behavior
Severe Alzheimer's disease 

Once Alzheimer's is full blown the person is no longer able to communicate and is completely dependent on others and may be bedridden. 
  • unable to communicate
  • weight loss
  • seizures
  • skin infections
  • difficulty 
  • groaning, moaning, or grunting
  •  sleeps most of the time
  • uncontrolled bladder and bowel
Unfortunately there is no cure for Alzheimer's disease but there are medications that can help with the managing of symptoms allowing the patient to function at a higher level and for longer periods of time.











5 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that when we die we should have our memory intact. I find it interesting how Alzheimer's disease can't be diagnosed with no specific medical exam other than ruling out all possible medical conditions or family medical history. Not only does it affect the patient with Alzheimer's but his/her family as caregivers'. It must be very overwhelming and stressful depending on the severity of the disease. I hope that one day we acquire more knowledge in research to help and prevent this deliberating disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease.  and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on  whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I have seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on English medicine when natural herbs can cure all kinds of mental diseases. I have seen it with my own eyes. My dad and aunt were cured from Huntington disease with Dr Bharet herbal medicine. He used BUJA herbal medicine to cure my dad and aunt from Huntington disease, I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. My dad was diagnosed with Huntington's disease in 2016, we have made use of all western medication yet no improvement and his doctors said there is no cure yet but still carrying out research, my dad experienced depression, anxiety and memory lapses that made him hallucinate always, he speaks to himself often and that made me shed tears each night that passes by. 2019 I searched through the internet for a solution and i came across a comment on a blog written by [George Lisa] saying she was cured of Huntington disease that she suffered from for 8years. Without wasting time I quickly contacted Dr Bharat whose name was mentioned in the comment Via his email. He asked me questions which I answered correctly he sent his herbal medicine to us here in Ireland through DHL, in less than one month I started seeing positive improvement on my Dad's health so I introduced the medication to my aunt as well, is been 4 years now, my dad and aunt are living their best life again. Though i gave the medication as i was instructed. My dad and aunt are Huntington disease negative after the medication, Huntington disease is completely gone from my family lineage. With Bharat herbal medicine called BUJA Huntington patients can smile again. For those with Huntington disease or having their love ones diagnosed with Huntington's disease contact Dr Bharat now via dr.bharatkings@gmail.com you will come back to testify

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I have seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on English medicine when natural herbs can cure all kinds of mental diseases. I have seen it with my own eyes. My dad and aunt were cured from Huntington disease with Dr Bharet herbal medicine. He used BUJA herbal medicine to cure my dad and aunt from Huntington disease, I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. My dad was diagnosed with Huntington's disease in 2016, we have made use of all western medication yet no improvement and his doctors said there is no cure yet but still carrying out research, my dad experienced depression, anxiety and memory lapses that made him hallucinate always, he speaks to himself often and that made me shed tears each night that passes by. 2019 I searched through the internet for a solution and i came across a comment on a blog written by [George Lisa] saying she was cured of Huntington disease that she suffered from for 8years. Without wasting time I quickly contacted Dr Bharat whose name was mentioned in the comment Via his email. He asked me questions which I answered correctly he sent his herbal medicine to us here in Ireland through DHL, in less than one month I started seeing positive improvement on my Dad's health so I introduced the medication to my aunt as well, is been 4 years now, my dad and aunt are living their best life again. Though i gave the medication as i was instructed. My dad and aunt are Huntington disease negative after the medication, Huntington disease is completely gone from my family lineage. With Bharat herbal medicine called BUJA Huntington patients can smile again. For those with Huntington disease or having their love ones diagnosed with Huntington's disease contact Dr Bharat now via dr.bharatkings@gmail.com you will come back to testify

    ReplyDelete